February 26, 2013
Penang, 3rd February 2013 — About 40 bloggers and public visited The Ramakrishna Ashrama to distribute food, beverages and gadgets, sponsored by various commercial entities. It’s a philanthropic exercise not only by businesses in executing their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) but by everyone to give back to the society, thus making life more bearable for everyone in need. The event is made possible by Crowdpot Sdn Bhd (Event Organizer), Ninetology Malaysia, SUBWAY® (Suntech, iAvenue, & Leith Street branches), Chatime Malaysia, Langkawi Saga Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd. and Alextan Artworks.
How to help The Ramakrishna Ashrama?
1. Sponsoring a Child Program: http://theramakrishnapg.org/2009/02/22/sponsor-a-child-program-in-ramakrishna-ashrama-penang/
- Education: RM500
- Food: RM600
- Maintenance: RM300
- Miscellaneous: RM100
2. Donation: https://www.cimbclicks.com.my/TIBSEPWeb/fpxPaymentToNGO_add.do?payeeId=FPXNGORAMA
*Donation to The Ramakrishna can be done only via CIMB Cares (www.cimbclicks.com.my)
- He/She is from age 6 and above.
- The parent or relatives has no means of supporting the child.
- The child has been mistreated or abused. (Referred by the Jabatan Kebajikan Negeri or community leaders)
The Ramakrishna Ashrama
No 37, Jalan Scotland, 10450 Pulau Pinang